[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

(old media)

Saturn Dreams model pack - a model pack based on sonic adventure when it was going to be released for saturn

Saturn Dreams is a model pack I've been developing in my free time, for fun.

I've tried to follow a low poly style, inspired from the Saturn games [specifically Sonic R and Sonic Jam], but with differences, and doing textures with a pixel art style. The designs were based on the "imperfections" that the Saturn models had, and adding details from the Dreamcast era models, trying to be like the scrapped Sonic Adventure Saturn version. [hence the name, Saturn Dreams]

Last edited:
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TAILS WAS IN THIS HE'S SO PRECIOUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Attachments

• srb21116.png
    srb21116.png
    441.7 KB · Views: 2,672
Bro I can't wait for all the models to be finished!! :D.Although sonic has this weird thing with his spines when his falling model shows up and the super form too.
Same Here with my Teen Sonic edit

Post automatically merged:

Bro I can't wait for all the models to be finished!! :D.Although sonic has this weird thing with his spines when his falling model shows up and the super form too.
I recommend you turn off the interpolation, and if it is because you have it in always, in always all models are damaged

Last edited:

I recommend you turn off the interpolation, and if it is because you have it in always, in always all models are damaged
I had the same issue, but I only had it on sometimes.
That's good to know, good luck on the rest of mod. Also a adventure sonic mod is planned coming out, do you plan on putting this over that character whenever it happens? This model would work pretty well seeing that it's very adventure styled, not requesting more curious.
Also I have to gush about this, you did amazing on Tails so far, he may not be finished yet but I can already tell he's the best one, you really captured how cute the lad is and his tails look so big and fluffy!

Hey Icey, i made an edit based on Sonic's Movie/Teen Design
what do you think?

Attachments

• srb21130.png
    srb21130.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 2,930
  • srb21132.png
    srb21132.png
    320.1 KB · Views: 2,029
Glad to see your work hit release.

I ran into that broken texture error on the lower left spine as well.
I turned off interpolation (normally I have it set to Sometimes) but the issue still persists

overall though great work, I was looking forward to this since I first saw you were working on it.

This model can you put on for any Sonic?
And also with the Sonic mods does it work? :?:
Not them but you can, just note it's meant for vanilla Sonic
you can place in on Alt Sonic for example, but because Alt has a third speed state instead of playing the running animation he'll just tpose because the model doesn't know what it's supposed to do in that situation.
I tried on a few Sonic's I had, Like Re Sonic works perfectly, Alt works fine when not at top speed, and Advance Sonic also works well except his bounce, he tpose for it for some reason.
and someone also placed it over neo sonic, don't know how well it worked, but that's something to keep in mind.
Hopefully that helped.

But vanilla Sonic can't install it I need this model:devastation:
What I don't get what you mean.
Is their a program called Vanilla Sonic or something?
You just download the model and stick it in your model folder, then go into the Models.dat and add in "SONIC CHARS/SDSONIC.md3 2.7 0.0"
if you want the model of other Sonic's then do this for example "ALTSONIC CHARS/SDSONIC.md3 2.7 0.0" and it will be placed over that Sonic.
This works with any addons just make sure that in the model.dat has the name of the Sonic you want over it.
I'm probably not explaining to well so I suggest moving over to jeckjims models as it should explain everything much better then I could.

Back