• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SatAm Sonic in SRB2 (cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

geosonic

Just drawing something Sonic related.
I decided to make a SatAm Sonic mod. The show contains good angles for the animations of Sonic. I already made the CSS for him, that also functions in SRB2.

New sprites for him will come in near future.

Attachments

• XTRAB0.png
    XTRAB0.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 453
Oh cool, I've never seen SatAm before unfortunately but I can't wait to see Sonic says srb2 edition (that was a joke, don't take it seriously and or as a rule breaking request)

I also get the Idea to replace robotnik in the boss fights with the robotnik from the show.
And to make that in GFZ it will be robotnik and in the THZ sniffle and so on, but only after sonic.

I think the signpost is finished. Right now I´m doing the standing sprites.

Attachments

• SIGNA0.png
    SIGNA0.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 460
It looks so bad. I´m sorry, but I just want you to know, that I lost interest on this project. I made more sprites in Februrary, but these are just bad. When I will get more experience with sprites, I could continue it. For now it´s cancelled.

Alright, I'll lock it up for you. If you ever want to continue working on it in the future, you may make a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back