Sakuya Izayoi

Sakuya Izayoi v2

StellarStardust

I am the perfect and elegant maid~
StellarStardust submitted a new resource:

Sakuya Izayoi - The Perfect and Elegant Maid is ready to offer her services.

The perfect and elegant maid of Scarlet Devil Mansion, Sakuya Izayoi is here!View attachment 52899

With her stats at [7,3]... Sakuya is a fast and somewhat light character. However, don't let that fool you, for she is a force to be reckoned with, especially for if you don't watch your attitude and make her mad... You'll lose the race before you can even begin to understand the true nature of her power.
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, just a quick bump due to me not realising I needed to do something else to actually let people download v1.1 before when it was supposed to release. So, ummmm... you are able to download the new version now! My bad...!

To clarify about my recent review, the character model does appear, but only in the character select screen and not on the track. I wonder if I am doing something wrong. Edit: the finish sign with her on it appears too. Edit2: I had it set on 3d models. I'll remove the review.
1648413152429.png

1648412848537.png

Last edited:
it seems that this character does not have a 3d model, so you can only use it in 2d.
To clarify about my recent review, the character model does appear, but only in the character select screen and not on the track. I wonder if I am doing something wrong. Edit: the finish sign with her on it appears too. Edit2: I had it set on 3d models. I'll remove the review.
View attachment 65773
View attachment 65772

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back