SADX PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Zero

Ok I need help with getting SADX to run

heres the problem:

I downloaded the torrent, waited for it to finish, and followed the instructions

intsructions said:
1) Extract the contents to the folder where you would want it to run (C:\Program Files\Sega for example)
2) Open register.reg in notepad
3) Make sure that the UninstallString points to unsetup.exe and save it
4) Execute register.reg and press ok
5) You're done. Open Autorun.exe (for startup screen and configuration) or Sonic.exe (the game itself)

autorun.exe said:
*says absolutely nothing and doesn't run*

Sonic.exe said:
Insert Disc 2 and click OK

There is no ISO image in the torrent. Someone please either help me with this or give me a link to a better torrent, I would greatly appreciate it.

Well. I solved this solution by actually going outside of my house and buying it from the shops. And I have lost my disk 2, so I would also NOT appreciate the torrent.

Mystic said:
1. Generally speaking, keep the board to the content that can be broadcast on network TV (Think "The Simpsons") and use your own common sense as to what's allowed or not allowed on the board. For those of you who seem to be incapable of figuring this out, the following is forbidden:
  • Illegal material (Warez, free MP3s, ROMs, etc.)

As Ritz said, no way in hell are you getting a torrent out of us for SADX-PC. You want one so bad, look around yourself. They aren't uncommon, that's for sure.

Dark Warrior said:
As Ritz said, no way in hell are you getting a torrent out of us for SADX-PC. You want one so bad, look around yourself. They aren't uncommon, that's for sure.

Ok Ok I'll be more careful next time with those rules......anyway, yeah that's an obvious suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back