• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SADX Characters

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm working with Neox on this project but for some reason he hasn't contacted me, I can't help with this until he signs on, anyone know what happened to Neox?

Hey is that the shadow from SA2 or Sonic heroes cause it looks more like one of those. Oh and I think It looks pretty good.

SA1 >_>.

And despite the fact neox said he went do the game and ripped the "sprites" and basically said I didn't, I actually did. >_>

That "Crawla" was apparently done in a modelling program. It also looked like it wasn't done with any repect to the pallet. DW actually took time to make SAKnux fit into the pallet, so he actually looks kewl.

joshinator said:
By the looks of it this thing is scrap
Hmm, considering this topic, before you, hadn't been posted in for a year, oh yeah, maybe, perhaps. Oh, nah, of course not. Why would anyone ever cancel a horribly bad sprite rip from a 3D game that wouldn't fit in the SRB2 style at all?

i have a comment to say about this.that model is a modification taken from Sonic Adventure.i could tell because that model is shadow from shadow's adventure and i have it.so my opinion is that your claiming credit from the people who made the mod so stop taking mods and claiming them as your own.people who do that could get in trouble by those mod creators.using sonic and the other playable ones are fine but not the mods.so could you please (im not forcing you) to do 1 of those characters? if the creator gave permission then im sorry for what im saying right now.

No offence
-spader555

I would really like to see someone make the metal sonic off of sonic heros ( The extra boss that one that blew up the eggfleet and used parts for its body.) as well as this wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back