Sad, but it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having a few problems over the past few days. Some arguments, a BIG argument with Mystic, Which I hope YOU REALLY Understand that I am sorry for, I was just in a bad mood...I'm really sorry..But the main thing.. It was a regular school day, and we we're all just talking. She decided to break one of the school rules as a joke.(No leaving school property.) So she was crossing the street, dancing. it was pretty funny, until she was hit by a truck. I'll be really up-set, and even more up-set to hear that she might die...I hope you can all just give me a break..I've been pretty angry..and I'll be even more upset now that my friend was hit by a truck.

I'm also very sorry Mystic.

Hey, I feel your pain. Not your own personal pain, but the way that I've felt before... :cry:

The best thing I can give is my motto:
Things will get better-regardless of the what happens, remember what has happened, but look forward to the future.

I'm not very good at this, but seeing your sig, I thought of a line from the same song.
"Like a million faces, recgonize them all.
One by one they've all become a number as they fall."
Hopefully, she will not become a number.

Romans 8:28. We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him.

Forgive me, but I thought of that verse. :(

HOW DARE YOU QUOTE FROM THE BIBLE!!!

... if you can't catch my sarcasm, pity on you.

Quoting the Bible is politically incorrect. Not everyone is a Christian, you know.

It still states some morals though, such as, "thou not judge others".

This coming from a non-religious person.

Whoop, sorry.

Anyway, I hope your friend survives, especially since she didn't deserve to get hit by that truck. Just remember that everything will be okay by the end, regardless of what happens.

I can't think of any better example to use to teach children not to play hooky.

Good lord, that's gotta hurt

Hit by a truck?! O_O That's gotta hurt.

Anyways, I'm sorry that happened... My little cousin was hit by a truck too, somewhat recently, so I think I think I know how you feel :(

Jake said:
It still states some morals though, such as, "thou not judge others".

This coming from a non-religious person.
The Bible isn't full of "Thou Shalt Not"s, Jake. There are some edge-of-the-chair stories, some explanations, some advice, and some history in those 66 books as well.

For no good reason. I don't think this topic was even on the first page it's so old.

Ultrasonic, do not bump topics. This is a warning.

*looks at dates*

January Frebruary MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST September October November December

God, a freaking 6 month bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back