• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sackboy mod(in the works)

Hey guys, I just wanted to say sorry for the long hiatus. I've had been procrastinating a lot on this and have just decide to come
back and start working on it again. Now lets talk about the what I have been working on. The first thing you will notice is the new front facing sprite for Sackboy, the reason why I change was because I wasn't happy with how the sprites was come along. This happen after posted those animations while back. To they didn't really look like they fitted in the SRB2 style, so I wanted to change them, basically start from scratch. That Led us to were we are today, next time I won't be taking such long hiatus and procrastinating all the time and just get to working the mod when I get back home or over the weekends. I'm planning working on the rest of the sprites like the side and back, hopefully they will finish by Monday or Tuesday. See you then and remember, LBP rules.
Front view new and old, signpost, and life icon
Screenshot 2023-09-30 162517.jpg

Screenshot 2023-09-30 162356.jpg
Sprite sheets 1.5.jpg
Screenshot 2023-09-30 162557.jpg

The s
Hey guys, I just wanted to say sorry for the long hiatus. I've had been procrastinating a lot on this and have just decide to come
back and start working on it again. Now lets talk about the what I have been working on. The first thing you will notice is the new front facing sprite for Sackboy, the reason why I change was because I wasn't happy with how the sprites was come along. This happen after posted those animations while back. To they didn't really look like they fitted in the SRB2 style, so I wanted to change them, basically start from scratch. That Led us to were we are today, next time I won't be taking such long hiatus and procrastinating all the time and just get to working the mod when I get back home or over the weekends. I'm planning working on the rest of the sprites like the side and back, hopefully they will finish by Monday or Tuesday. See you then and remember, LBP rules.
Front view new and old, signpost, and life icon View attachment 101740
View attachment 101738View attachment 101739View attachment 101741
The signpost looks cool as hell

I hope this is still being worked on since the last post was a year ago

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back