• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sackboy mod(in the works)

probably lbp2 but 3 has some cool stuff too bad it bugged me out of progression

i still havent got sackboys big adventure :(

HI! Fugie JAM here, to tell you 2 things today.
1: I've decided to show you guys the progression of me making the Sprites.
It's really simple actually, I will add a reference image to base the sprite on then draw a sketch.
after that I'll trace it over with a green color.
Screenshot 2023-05-09 190549.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-09 191401.jpg

2: this is the last standing sprite for Sackboy! The rest of them are just from the opposite side.
All I need to do now is just add some details and some polish such as, lighting and shading.
I hope I can finish these sprites by next week.
See you next time! :D

Here's one of the finish sprites to hold you guys off until The rest are finish.
One thing I want to say is I'm going to try finishing the sprites faster as well just making sprites faster.
until then, See ya!
Sprite sheets 1.5.jpg

Last edited:
Why are sprites always green?
watch and learn

The sprites looks AMAZING :wonderful: and i think sackboy can have too much fun abilityes (I say this as a littlebigplanet fan literally in my name it says sack xd) or other things like the emotions the power ups or other things anyways keep with the mod and if you need help maybe i can help with some sprites im not so good spriting but i can try it with things like the goal continue thing and life icon

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back