• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sackboy mod(in the works)

Fugie JAM

The image you so here is just some concept
art for the mod like how he looks and his move set.
I would also like to say this is my first time making something like this so
this might take a long time to make.
Sackboy mod consept art.jpg

Here ae some unfinish sprites I'd made in the free time I have from school.
They aren't the best but I think they decent enough unless you guys have any suggestion on what to change.
My next post will basically be the the third sprite.
see you next time!
Sprite sheets.png
Sprite sheets 2.png
Sprite sheets 3.png

Last edited:
Oh I'd be cool if you made a alternate one that's sonic sackboy
Post automatically merged:

images.jpeg

Also the sprites are looking good

Last edited:
Yeah but is that all he'll have
At first it was the only ability he had, but on second thought it would be pretty boring to just have one ability and nothing else.
One idea for a another ability came from Nex, about using the graninator to pick up enemies, maybe I can add that in to make
him feel more flesh out. Should I add one more ability or is two good enough?

maybe he could use the boost boots as a double jump or something idk im just spitballing here
it really depends on how much verticality the grapple would have

if he could though we have to add the grabinator infinite boost boots glitch

And if you do make a sonic alternate he could turn super sonic when collecting all emeralds and he could have just have the jetpack or have diffrent abilitys

ok i had a REALLY cool idea for a mechanic.
Ring Multipliers.
Basically if you get lots of rings in a short time you'll get a 2x multiplier and you'll get double the rings until you lose the combo

and when you get the rings it'll make the LBP score bubble chain noises where the pitch rises and then arpeggios
but with ring sounds

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back