• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SA-SRB2 for 2.2 WIP Thread

Metal Snick Productions

Just a guy who loves adventure!
Hey hey hey! Long time no see!
Today I got permission from BlazeHedgehog to make a port of SA-SRB2 to 2.2, as you can see in the image below.
2023_05_01_0ib_Kleki.png

So, I got to work, so far i've ported every sound, almost every music track, (no light dash yet sadly), and i've completed the intro (which a small gif of the intro is below).
srb20000.gif

Sadly, I don't know how to edit the main characters of the game either, nor do I know how to port the MAPS to 2.2 :worry:, which is why I need..
YOU!

If you'd like to help with this project, please let me know. I'll add you to a conversation with the current build of the game

(by the way, for the mods, I've already developed a LOT for the mod, and no, im not gathering people to do the mod for me.)

Anyway, thats pretty much all, i'll post something new sooner or later about this.

Cya!
Post automatically merged:

By the way, to those who think this is a portleg, you probally didn't read that I got permission to do this. ;-;

yea ofc, ima send u the thing right away.
Post automatically merged:

Just uploaded a dev log video on my YT.
this looks promising! cant wait

ANNOUNCEMENT: After a long break trying to fix stuff, I am now able to share some screenshots of the progress of the mod to this thread.

Screenshot #1: HUD (WIP)
2023_06_25_0of_Kleki.png

Screenshot #2: Title Screen
2023_06_26_0pe_Kleki.png

thats all lol

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back