• Not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like MMOG's!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper

whoever likes MMPOG's should go on this site, its free and cool, you can get loads of friends on here i personally have about 10. Give it a rating :mrgreen:

Few months ago? I LOVED This game to DEATH. it was THE internet game. then i got hacked, and jagex, (makers) blocked my account thinking it was under hacker controll. Idiots. after you get massively hacked(ie lose all your stuff, account) You realize what a TOTAL waste of time the game is. And the costumer support is by far the lamest i have seen. you cant even contect them. you can file a complaint, but noone reads it. And they have no way of sending you messages protaining to your bloked account. this game sucks, by far. Go play everquest or fable, or ffXI if you want to play games like that.

rating? 1.002 :(

DIABLO 2 IS WAY BETTER!!!! UNREAL 2 JUST GOT AN EXPANSION THAT LETS YOU PLAY ONLINE WITH OHTER DUDES!!!!!! YAY!!!! Speaking of Unreal anyone besides me think the first(THE ACTUAL STORY MODE GAME NOT THE TOURNAMENT!!!!) was the shizzle?! :mrgreen: The second was alright but not as good as the first. Where you could cut off the Skaarj's heads with the disk shooter thing.

I couldn't get past the abhorrent graphics, myself. If I'm going to tediously level up, I'd like it to look good, dammit.

Ultrasonic05 said:
DIABLO 2 IS WAY BETTER!!!! UNREAL 2 JUST GOT AN EXPANSION THAT LETS YOU PLAY ONLINE WITH OHTER DUDES!!!!!! YAY!!!! Speaking of Unreal anyone besides me think the first(THE ACTUAL STORY MODE GAME NOT THE TOURNAMENT!!!!) was the shizzle?! :mrgreen: The second was alright but not as good as the first. Where you could cut off the Skaarj's heads with the disk shooter thing.

In case your wondering...I was having a sugar rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back