Run Dust

Run Dust 1.1 - added alternative rundust

I love you...you made my dream come true! I ALWAYS WANTED THIS MOD!

(oh and, i have a question, im new in the message board so, i want to know, where i can ask things about a mod?, idk how to explain it XD

Last edited:
on a mod's disscusion page, here
oh...that was unexpected, but, im trying to found a mod that allows you to move after jumping when spinning, in vanilla srb2 it's a bit weird playing it like that, i tried Classic wad but, it changes the physics of the game, i just want a standalone mod that allows me to do that, (srry for my bad english by the way)

oh...that was unexpected, but, im trying to found a mod that allows you to move after jumping when spinning, in vanilla srb2 it's a bit weird playing it like that, i tried Classic wad but, it changes the physics of the game, i just want a standalone mod that allows me to do that, (srry for my bad english by the way)
OHHHHHHH, i thought you meant talking about a mod, you want a mod finder, then IDK, but you can discuss about a mod in the Discussion Tab. Srry i misunderstood

hey bro, i now make this!
Post automatically merged:

Kirb submitted a new resource:

Run Dust - when running, dust appears behind you, like petit hedgehog

Read more about this resource...
hey bro,What mod did you use for the camera?

hey bro, i now make this!
Post automatically merged:

hey bro,What mod did you use for the camera?
Thank You....XD, sometimes i experiment with the Classic Wad, to, atleast delete the physics and have only the contol spin in air, but i dont know anything about LUA and stuff, if you make this it would be a great help, idk how nobody posted a mod like that before.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back