Pinkius Prime
H O R S E
Right, so I just realised something.
After publishing The Unique Bond Character Pack, I found out there's also a British version of Skye's voice lines (Done by Holly Thomas) but the only problem is that there's no way to find them online.
All of US Skye's voice lines was ripped from Paw Patrol Grand Prix from a YouTube video, so probably the UK versions of the audio are hiding in the game's files somewhere. So I need to buy the game and rip all of UK Skye's voice lines, which need to exactly be the same as what US Skye says into the game to duplicate Skye and replace all her voice lines with the British ones.
Problem is, I have no idea how to rip files from games, and the game is pricy as hell for a kids game. So, what am I supposed to do?
Also, turn on Incognito when going into the video to avoid your YouTube history getting screwed up.
After publishing The Unique Bond Character Pack, I found out there's also a British version of Skye's voice lines (Done by Holly Thomas) but the only problem is that there's no way to find them online.
All of US Skye's voice lines was ripped from Paw Patrol Grand Prix from a YouTube video, so probably the UK versions of the audio are hiding in the game's files somewhere. So I need to buy the game and rip all of UK Skye's voice lines, which need to exactly be the same as what US Skye says into the game to duplicate Skye and replace all her voice lines with the British ones.
Problem is, I have no idea how to rip files from games, and the game is pricy as hell for a kids game. So, what am I supposed to do?
Also, turn on Incognito when going into the video to avoid your YouTube history getting screwed up.