• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

rosie the racoon beta

rosie the racoon

hi from here =3
ok so yea at the moment we need someone who knows how to use lua and has discord also here is a beta

Attachments

• rosie.wad
    565.9 KB · Views: 69
ok so yea at the moment we need someone who knows how to use lua and has discord also here is a beta
Can you at least who your character is and what they do, you can't just post a wip file and "lol we need other dudes to help make the mod plz" and expect people to immediately jump in to help >_>

Heck you didn't give any screenshots or gameplay gifs

Last edited:
ok so basically the idea is she can do a tail spin when pressing spin in air and if while spinning and if you hit the floor you get higher jump than before but you uncurl after that

I have hope for this character, it'll be cool to see another racoon character playable in SRB2!
all I hope to see are some more unique sprites than just a set of edited Tails sprites.
another thing I hope to see are more ability decisions than just normal spin and jump edits. (That differs from marine's abilities ofc)

major sprite redo has taken place due to a redesign:

wait anim.gif
rosiewalk2.gif
rosie walk.gif

rosie walk 3.gif
rosie walk 4.gif
rosie walk 5.gif

Post automatically merged:

imported result:

Attachments

• srb20076.gif
    srb20076.gif
    18.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back