ROM limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

Before start: ROM hacking is allowed... This isn't ROM hacking, but is similar... At least, it isn't ROM distribution...

I want to do a ROM (I have an ASM compiler, I can do this) and I need to know what are the limitations of they:

• Standard memory
  • Battery memory (for each one)
  • Limit of batteries
  • Sound characteriscs
  • Sprite limits

And so one... I want do a ROM or, at least, a game using the limitations of they.

Have someone info?

Sik, you sound like those foreing persons trying their very best to speak english.

"Have someone info?" was the funniest one.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Sik, you sound like those foreing persons trying their very best to speak english.

"Have someone info?" was the funniest one.
You're probably the only one here who hasn't figured out yet that Sik is using a translator. He can't type in English.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
You're probably the only one here who hasn't figured out yet that Sik is using a translator. He can't type in English.
Actually, I wasn't aware, I just thought his English wasn't so hot. Yeah, that would do it. Oh well, it's not like I've never used translators before, nothing wrong with it.

Shadow Hog said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Actually, I wasn't aware, I just thought his English wasn't so hot. Yeah, that would do it. Oh well, it's not like I've never used translators before, nothing wrong with it.
I haven't, but I can point out the difference between poor English and a s***tty translator in a flash. It's not all that hard =P

I love typing sentances into Translaters, translating them to spanish, then back to english, and reading the hilariously garbled result. :mrgreen:

Well, returning off-topic (9 replies back, oh):
Geona said:
Firstly, which system is it for? the different console systems have different limitations.
For MegaDrive. Oops, I forgot name it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back