roflcopter.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool two wads in one night.
But this one uses only two sprites which means that you go down in history as the guy with the least sprites that isn't a recolor or just nothing.Now even more people will knock down your doors to get your autograph...So once again.Run!

Also once again I'm that fat kid who threw a brick with "Go roflcopter" written on it through your window.

So heres $50 to cover the damages.
_________
l----$50----l
_________

If you look out of your window yu'll see me with a shot gun and a peice of card with 'Make Nitro' writen on it....and an evil grin....like this - :twisted:

Fish hook said:
If you look out of your window yu'll see me with a shot gun and a peice of card with 'Make Nitro' writen on it....and an evil grin....like this - :twisted:
Technically this is nitro, because he's flying the roflcopter. I can't get any work on him done right now because I'm at my cousins house and his sprites are at my house.

shadix said:
But this one uses only two sprites which means that you go down in history as the guy with the least sprites that isn't a recolor or just nothing.

If I ever make wads, my first ones I plan to be boss wads, and one of them isn't a recolor or just nothing and has only one sprite (it's from -Manic-'s sprite sheets so credit to him if I ever wad it.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back