MyztikSpark
Mystic Reaper
Huh. That's pretty cool... But i thought you were already doing a seperate megaman X addon?
Not complaining, just a tad bit confused.
Huh. That's pretty cool... But i thought you were already doing a seperate megaman X addon?
Where can I find an invite to the discord?View attachment 162269View attachment 162273View attachment 162274
LOAD OF NEW STUFF!
WALL-JUMP!
+ some tweaks to some weapons!
Metal Sonic's [M.Dodge] got a buff and a nerf!
Ammo is reduced to 2 and you lose access to the slide!
You're able to spindash and spinjump if you use M.Dodge!
(New skins!?)
Try to get into the discord server to get some hints!
Mhm..
That's related to SRB2 source code ^^""
The Mega Man X add-on was cancelled because of.. very wanky code.. ^^"Huh. That's pretty cool... But i thought you were already doing a seperate megaman X addon?
Not complaining, just a tad bit confused.
It's gone ^^"Where can I find an invite to the discord?
Mega Man doesn't support being a "BOT".Finally got around to playing the april fools build
Something I found is that if Megaman is a buddy/bot (like tails) and dies
He'll be stuck in a death loop until the game reloads
Not sure if this will be fixed or if this is even anything but just wanted to have it be known ig
Love the megaman power fantasy this gives
Oh, that makes sense. Thank you for answering.The Mega Man X add-on was cancelled because of.. very wanky code.. ^^"
that is the coolest custom srb2 bossfight I've ever seen
this looks incredible, these fights are gonna be awesome!
Tysm ^-^!Happy birthday!
Fighting an "upgraded" version of yourself....Tysm ^-^!
Post automatically merged:
Aaaaanywayyssssss~
Since it's my birthday~
Post automatically merged:
A W.I.P showcase of the X boss fight!
It's still not finished tho.
Plus showcasing the new E-Tanks!
(These will heal you completely upon "dying".)
HahahahaFighting an "upgraded" version of yourself....
Quint, that you?
(I know X is a altogether different person from Rock/Megaman, but shhhh)
Initial reaction: haha time to watch "Grabacion de pantalla"Since there's Mega Man X fans around this thread,,,
Look at my funny and spooky thing
!
![]()
Watch Grabación de pantalla 2025-10-30 162202 | Streamable
Watch "Grabación de pantalla 2025-10-30 162202" on Streamable.streamable.com
Boy I sure can't wait to play as Zero REAL once this comes out ^^View attachment 167202
View attachment 167201
View attachment 167200
View attachment 167199
View attachment 167198
Post automatically merged:
The Mega Man X add-on was cancelled because of.. very wanky code.. ^^"
It's gone ^^"
Mega Man doesn't support being a "BOT".
