• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Robusted the Hedgehog in SRB2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this thread still alive??? I mean, this is not an OC. It's just a kid recoloring Sonic using stolen scripts and making him OP. Anyway, since the mod creator didn't show himself (Actually apparently he used an ALT and that's not good) excusing all the trouble that he made, I don't see why this thread is still alive.

However, I hope the creator learns from his mistakes and stops recoloring, and starts to make an OC or whatever he wants.
Creating mods for SRB2 it's not an easy task, everyone starts from somewhere. So stop stealing content from other mods and start making a mod (If you really want)

now, i don't excuse stealing scripts, the person saying to bring it back is joking, at least i think, because i've seen that name before which means its probably not an alt and is probably joking around.

now, i don't excuse stealing scripts, the person saying to bring it back is joking, at least i think, because i've seen that name before which means its probably not an alt and is probably joking around.
Well that's just what you think, I won't judge it.

Second account
Post automatically merged:

🤫😅
yeah but its not allowed to have a, quote on quote "second account" to convince mods
also i have no idea what do you mean by "🤫😅", though its probably something that means "kEEP mY SecRETS!" (sorry if this came out rude, im trying to be as nice as i can in this situation)

Right, I don't know why I'm letting this topic stand any longer, this clearly isn't going anywhere by this point.

And folks, don't make alt accounts for the hell of it. You only need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back