• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Rivet.wad (Name gotten)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm improving on the run sprites on those frames at the moment. Damn slippy slides! I've also gotten to a point where I'm sick of doing these in order; so I'm just gonna do which ever ones I feel like doing 'til it gets done.

Why not just do the easiest ones first? Like the ones where you don't need to change wich way the head is looking. Like the holding onto tails frames.

Actually, the only thing that's weird to me, is the head. It looks like it's just pasted on top of each frame in a different position, but in reality, wind should be blowing off the face, and the head shouldn't be perfectly forward each time.

Draw them for each frame instead of pasting! It will look better, trust me.

Segmint said:
Actually, the only thing that's weird to me, is the head. It looks like it's just pasted on top of each frame in a different position, but in reality, wind should be blowing off the face, and the head shouldn't be perfectly forward each time.

Draw them for each frame instead of pasting! It will look better, trust me.

The head is, sadly. I'll probably go and do that like you said.

EDIT- I'll be doing that when I get back, my sister's going to pick up her car, so I can't do it right now. I may also just redo the whole thing in my own personal... ownage style.

light dasher said:
not to be rude but it looks like that new raccoon sonic character from sonic rush adventure

Actually the raccoon character is an Orange-ish Tan, and is a girl and has ponytails in somewhat way. It actually looks nothing like it, and the first thought of it was a sprite edit by me, as you can see here:
menowxt8.png

Funny, thought after making this the next day I figured out there was going to be a raccoon character in Sonic Rush Adventure. Also, you can see at first it was going to be a fox, not a Raccoon.

backrun1ve2.gif

Well the Arms are completely fixed now. I'm not so sure if we change the tail or not, because it sorta goes with the head movement. For now this is it.

Everything was fine (and it still is) but, the head is what looks messed up!

Why won't listen? Don't just paste the head on top of each running frame, actually draw it one with the wind flowing off his head so it looks natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back