• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Rivet.wad (Name gotten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykotic

Yeah yeah yeah, stfu WHAT ABOUT TRUE SYKO?! I canned it because a majority of the forum decided to be an ass about it. Screw yourselves.

So me and Ivan were netgaming in Sonic-ultima and we were talking about character.wads (we use microphones) and I brought up the fact that there's very few fox-like characters in SRB2. And the ones that are are recolors. Saddening, yes? So we started coming up with ideas. Yes, I admit I recolored Tails's head, but the rest is custom. And it's in traditional Syko style :D

PS- Three sprites are done. Some... 167 to go.

...I guess you could call that a joke wad. I'm more of teh serious wadder. If it makes you feel better, his bored pose will be based on wrenches.

I TOLDYA WE'RE CHANGING THE NAME TO RIVET!

Anyways yeah. Me and Syko are workin on it and stuffs. Wish us luck.

Looks pretty nice, but they eyes look strange, making it look a bit like a raccoon (also, it makes his eyes look like sunny side up eggs). I'm extensively happy that it doesn't use pillow shading though.

No, I mean the outside of it's eyes (the white part). Honestly, Senya does look a bit strange, wouldn't you say?

Those eyes dont really look anything like Senya's from how small that sprite is, plus she doesnt look weird, her eyes are the same as all hedgehog,s just less attitute looking.

Why would that be? I honestly hate raccoons, because there were about 3 in my yard one time and I went to chase them away and one of those little bastards bit me.

Allow me to rephrase that.

Raccoon characters are awesome in my opinion.

Pocky and Rocky (SNES), um Rocky owned. Duh.

Noooo. Rivet is civil and more or less wants to tail spin Sin (Don't ask.) in the face. Anyway, I'm gonna show you the changes. AND IT"S A CORNER SPRITE *shot*

playa2a8ni1.png

Oh. And Ivan is designing this. I'm designing Sin.

spinvp0.gif

All Standing frames complete, and Now I hopefully plan to do three-five frames a day on him. I'll exclude some things such as boredom or super frames. Hopefully he'll just have a thok, but we don't know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back