Ristar's modding help

Tre0139gamr:)

I'm here for some fun !! And love spriting
Hi
I'm about to make playable ristar is SRB2
I just need a modding help
-lua coder
-spriters ( I'm also good at that )
if you think you're good at helping please tell me
{THX}
 
Ok I got it
but in any channel I need to ask about the mod ?
The Spriting channel is a place where you can learn how to pixelate your drawings in the SRB2 style, lots of people are in the channel. So you'll be able to find people who can assist in helping you. The Lua scripting channel is also a place where you can learn how to script stuff in Lua. Many people are on that channel as well, so you'll get enough assistance there as well.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top