• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ristar (Work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the idle animations are done:
sjCq7.png

B2OED.png

BvwR1.png

znKgG.png

wYEHW.png

BhBbF.png

v07in.png

Yy2jC.png

D-YexMaster, you're really good at spriting! Keep up the good work! Although, what's Ristar supposed to be doing in those idle frames?

Most of those sprites look like recolors of official sprites right down to shading and size and everything. (see here) I am not sure if it is acceptable to use official sprites like that. (see Rule 12). I think you can use them to influence your sprites, but not directly copy them and put green paint on them.

Last edited:
Most of those sprites look like recolors of official sprites right down to shading and size and everything.

The stand sprites are 80% maked by myself (the body, and the hands are not custom, but the limbs, the mouth and the shoes are 100% custom).
I used the oficial sliding sprites and edited them a little, i fixed some angle look problems. You know the reason of the green color ;)

What's Ristar supposed to be doing in those idle frames?

He is blinking his eyes, lol.

Last edited:
Now that I look at it, I can tell where you edited the sprite (where the eyes are closed, etc), because they don't have shading.

As long as you do the rest of the animating by yourself I'm fine with this WAD. I'd say just dont use anything else from that sprite sheet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back