Rinna's Dreamland *Coming Soon*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinna

Behold a all new game based on Sonic Robo Blast 2's verison style it's called Rinna's Dreamland and I have ideas for the game myu

Story

Once upon the time Planet Di Gi Charat was a peaceful planet unit a strange wizard came down to Planet Di Gi Charat and turn it into the Planet of Nightmares and so he kiddnapped all Rinna's Friends and now once Rinna heard about this she deicdes to go on a Adventure to save all her friends and defeat the wizard once and for all

Levels

Panyoville Act: 1 2 3
Paradise Valley Act: 1 2 3
Babylon Ruins Act: 1 2 3
Mystic Jungle Act: 1 2 3
Chemecial Fusion Act 1 2 3
Futurestic Kingdom Act 1 2 3

Secert Level

Final Hour

And also Chaos Emeralds will be replaced with Galaxy Stones and there are seven of them if you collect a Golden Ball you can go to Special Stage to get it

And Rings will be replaced with Yen and White Balls and Yes gives you health and White Balls can increased the time limit you have

The game will be planned as a new Sonic Robo Blast Project it will be sometime this fall

PS: I need a little help on some stuff myu

I told you before, use some punctuation and stop with the myu-ing.

As for this project, we require that you offer some sort of proof that you've actually done something before you're allowed to post about it. There are a lot of topics in the Editing section that are locked because of this. Most people tend to say they're going to make these big level packs, but never get past opening their wad editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back