Riku.wad (Rereleased)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, I never got this last time. I'll give you what I think once I give it a spin.
Edit: Hmm, lookin good, but I'm assuming you got these sprites off some random GBA game. Also, it looks like she's butt-scooting when she runs. XD And it's really a change to have a double jump char with superform.

Thanks for the download!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Any chance of a sora/kairi(unlikely due to lack of sprites)/donald/ goofy being released for SRB2

There is already a Sora wad. And similar questions have been asked about the other characters from KH. I would like to see a Cloud of Sephiroth Wad FF7AC style.

Sonow Hakura said:
There is already a Sora wad. And similar questions have been asked about the other characters from KH. I would like to see a Cloud of Sephiroth Wad FF7AC style.

Were? I want dat sora! Can you post dah link?

I suggest you read the rules, Kintose. They are very informative. :)
Not trying to SPAM or trying to be mean. I would just like to point em' out.
Uh... Welcome?

Oh, he's in KH style? Woah...I guess I'll find one to change it. O_o Anyways I used to like KH, until I beat the first one. Also, my friend Cole Barker, helped his dad and the company make the Cerberus boss battle. You can see his dad's name in the credits.

BlueZero4 said:
Ooh, I never got this last time. I'll give you what I think once I give it a spin.
Edit: Hmm, lookin good, but I'm assuming you got these sprites off some random GBA game. Also, it looks like she's butt-scooting when she runs. XD And it's really a change to have a double jump char with superform.
Really, it looks like he's scooting along the ground like a dog on a carpet when he runs. I know he's supposed to be floating, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back