Riku character wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty nice to, I'd like to see a Donald Wad any kind would work. Kust one that dosen't change and replaces tails or somethin like that.I mean the flyin Wad would be a bit confusing if you ask me...

Megaman was in an earlier version in SRB2. Demo 3, but it could be in others too. As Megaman you could actually shoot blast shots and kill enemies with them. It's a bit impossible now unless you are willing to do some SOC and programming.

You could set the game up so you could shoot rings in one player mode. Then you could change the sprites of the rings being shot.[/i]

Why didn't just take some enemies from Chain of Memories while you were at it? The crawlas & co. are just too big.

submit this to that addons section. so everyone can experience the kickassedness of riku

the coolest thing about this wad is...Riku doesn't feel out of place in the sonic world. it feels sort of natural.

(wants to see riku used in netgames)

Aegix said:
submit this to that addons section. so everyone can experience the kickassedness of riku

the coolest thing about this wad is...Riku doesn't feel out of place in the sonic world. it feels sort of natural.

(wants to see riku used in netgames)

I submitted this to the addons section already.

I think he feels very out of place. The coloring and the shading is perfect. The drawing is perfect...it's his size that bothers me...I just don't think that a crawla should be bigger than Sora and Riku...Besides that it's great. I wish you had included voice data though.

Mikel why not make a kingdom hearts mod for srb2 but as long as it's okay by square cinix,also for a start if you do make a sora skin also find out how he can swing his keyblade in srb2 and then make some levels from the kingdom hearts 2 game.But who knows it might just work.

>_< my eyes! PLEASE change the signpost! no offense, but it looks like Riku's grandma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back