Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavoredLoli

Tastefully Twisted
I was really bored at work so I started thinking of things to add to the spazzo wad I'm making. Then I came up with this I don't even know exactly how this came to my head but it replaces the super sonic music with the crush 40 song "revvin' up". It's HUGE though (11.85 MB) can someone tell me how to make it smaller if I can.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8gk4oe

Huh? Original? Do you mean the one spazzo was going to make but never finished? That's why I took on this project Because it never made it into wad (To my knowledge).

You know, I'm getting the idea of helping with making the spazzo wad.

Me and Spazzo never were good friends or something, but I do feel like doing something in return to Spazzo for nothing at all.

Wow, that's massive music.
For one, if the music is longer than 3 minutes, cut it down with some kind of sound editing software to about 3 minutes. There's no reason to have music after a certain point, because you generally don't hear the whole song. You either run out of rings or beat the level.
Next, use a program to convert MP3 to OGG. I'm pretty sure you used MP3..
I'm not sure what the quality should be for OGG, I think it was 90-something.

Super mystic sonic said:
You know, I'm getting the idea of helping with making the spazzo wad.

Me and Spazzo never were good friends or something, but I do feel like doing something in return to Spazzo for nothing at all.
Sorry buddy I'm not looking for anyone to help at the moment :mrgreen: .

You have lowered the flood gates, zac_prower2. :?

Spazzo "left forever" claiming that everything he's ever done was a lie to make himself look cool and give him more attention. He made a big attention-seeking topic when he did so, of course. Now all of his n00b fans who actually thought he actually meant something are constantly "remembering" him in their sigs and their wads, like he died or something. :|

Spazzo has "left forever" before, last time he even made an image of him gliding over his grave and blamed me for "killing" him by his dad seeing our conversations or something like that. Sheesh.

I'm starting to suspect that one of Spazzo's obsessive fans may actually be Spazzo in disguise, taunting us, thinking we don't know it's him... :| But then, maybe that's just being paranoid. I'd like to think Spazzo is gone for good. It's better that way. We already have plenty of thieving n00bs trying to take his place, it seems.

.......JTE, whats the number of members you like in your member-list?

Hm...maybe JTE is Spazzo....maybe metalsonic555 is Spazzo.....MAYBE I'M SPAZZO!!!!

No, i'm Spazzo, and i'm here to settle all of this.

@JTE: I left before because if you, if you remember correctly, my parents saw a log of you being all emo and sad to me. Oh, and none of my "upsessive friends" are me.

@Metalsonic555: Please stop the wad, now. No questions need to be asked, just stop it. I don't even exactly know why you care about me so much... ... ...

Let me just make it clear to all of you, that I did not leave the community because I wanted to. My reasons for leaving are very personal to me, and I have only shared it with one community member here (Not you, Darkwarrior). Please, stop filling up my Inbox with "YOU HAVE PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM SRB2 LOL".

In case you are wondering how I am on here, I hacked my school computer system to allow remote assistance from mine. I initiated remote assistance from my computer to the school computer so I could go on web sites there, as my system has it blocked.

Now, before one of the admins considers this emo and locks the topic, let me just say that I _was_ an attention whore, in the past. However, that topic I posted a while back is not asking for attention, but is telling the complete truth. Now please, go back to your normal doings, and stop work on this wad.

Thank you.
-Spazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back