Retro World Expo 2024

SSNTails

What part of 'RETIRED' don't you understand?
Hey folks! Just wanted to drop a little note to mention that myself, along with Andy Wolan (founder of SSRG) and Saxman (founder of Sonic ROM Hacking) will be returning to Retro World Expo in Hartford, CT again this year. August 23, 24 & 25, 2024

This year is going to be a little more low-key for us - we won't have a booth, and Saxman and I are doing two non-Sonic panels: One on FM synthesis, and another that is a primer on making levels for Doom (not SRB2). But we'd be happy to meet up and hang out with any folks that make the trip!

If we aren't exciting enough by ourselves (ha ha...haha......ha......), there are a couple of other special guests this year that might pique your interest, such as Stealth from Headcannon (Sonic Mania), Jason Griffith, and Mike Pollock.

Hey folks! Just wanted to drop a little note to mention that myself, along with Andy Wolan (founder of SSRG) and Saxman (founder of Sonic ROM Hacking) will be returning to Retro World Expo in Hartford, CT again this year. August 23, 24 & 25, 2024

This year is going to be a little more low-key for us - we won't have a booth, and Saxman and I are doing two non-Sonic panels: One on FM synthesis, and another that is a primer on making levels for Doom (not SRB2). But we'd be happy to meet up and hang out with any folks that make the trip!

If we aren't exciting enough by ourselves (ha ha...haha......ha......), there are a couple of other special guests this year that might pique your interest, such as Stealth from Headcannon (Sonic Mania), Jason Griffith, and Mike Pollock.

hell yah the goats of sonic fangame creators

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back