Relatives who are better at certain games than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My big brother literaly OWNS me at X-wing vs Tiefighter, and
Gran turismo 4... I'm basicly better at everything else. XD

I have a cousin who rocks at GH, I suck wind. Her fiancé rocks at fighting games and driving games, but given him and me in CTR, and no contest, I'd crush him like a fly. My dad excels at the RTS genre, and I am unbeatable when it comes to Super Smash Brothers.

My little brother is really good at any game of the Touhou series while I am proud of myself if I manage to pass through easymode without loosing continues. But it's a nice thing to watch him fighting these extra bosses. The music keeps stuck in your head. ^^

SWR is an excepion. I beat the crap out of him there. Okay, okay, this is no danmaku but still kind of part of the series and besides... just plain fun! :-P

My father is better at SOCOM: Confrontation that me, well I hate that game so technically it shoudn´t count, other than that, not much of my family members play games, except for my older cousin who used to overkill me as he laughed at my badness (SA2) yea, but that was 8 years ago, times have changed.

My brother who rarely plays mkwii always seems to beat me and my cousin. The worst part about that is I'm the one that finished the game, my cousin almost finsished it, and my bro 0% completed. what the heck, it makes no sense(yes, when he does get into first place, kiss that gold medal good bye, cause your never gonna get it, unless of course theres like 12 people racing at one time then you might have a chance)

Bump

My sister aways beat me in coin battle on New Super Mario Bros. wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back