Reese's Heraldry Color Pack!

Reese's Heraldry Color Pack! v1

ThunderHammer915 submitted a new resource:

Reese's Heraldry Color Pack! - Reese's Heraldry Color Pack! - A pack that reverses the ramp order of most Vanilla colors and gives

Here it is, my first finished addon: The Heraldry Color Pack!
This pack adds a TON of colors, each one using the Vanilla Color Ramps in reversed order with varying intervals, shined with a neat Gold or Silver hue! (It was a bit of a pain to get the colors to work with Blaze's firecolor command.
Had to sacrifice the names having spaces, but there's not much I can do about that. As such, when using commands to change colors to any of these, please use the "ROYAL_COLOR" or "HEIR_COLOR" formats)...

Read more about this resource...

I see that perhaps you could not originally upload the GIFs for possibly exceeding the 8mb limit on images. We really don't want images hosted on a third party site if its possible to avoid it, so maybe make 2 GIFs out of each color set instead? Also, are you making sure to use F9 ingame to record?

I see that perhaps you could not originally upload the GIFs for possibly exceeding the 8mb limit on images. We really don't want images hosted on a third party site if its possible to avoid it, so maybe make 2 GIFs out of each color set instead? Also, are you making sure to use F9 ingame to record?
Yes, I even compressed them to fit under 8 mb and they still would either get stuck at 100% uploaded or would seem to finish uploading but weren't visible. They're already 2 gifs

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back