Red Volcano Boulder Glitch

There is this weird glitch where if you have addon characters loaded then the boulders in RVZ will just 'pop' when they make contact with lava making the player take damage and fall off. This practically makes the zone broken and impossible with the characters I use (Shadow and Silver). I don't have a screenshot yet I will try to take one. Is this happening to anyone else? Is this supposed to happen?

Did you make sure you're using the latest versions of both characters? I just tested RVZ1 with both Shadow and Silver loaded, and the rolling rocks still worked properly.

I managed to beat it finally, glitch or no glitch
Would be cool if you show a screenshot, im playing on 2.2.9 and 2.2.10 RC1 and i've completed Red Volcano with no problems with both characters, check what version of Silver are you using and on what version of the game you're playing

I will I won't forget this time. I will also look to make sure I am using the latest versions
Post automatically merged:

I just realized. I had Cobalt's BattleMod loaded. I tried the boulders without it and everything worked! I guess this means I have to take this up to CobaltBW
Post automatically merged:

Did you make sure you're using the latest versions of both characters? I just tested RVZ1 with both Shadow and Silver loaded, and the rolling rocks still worked properly.
I did, and I just realized that I had Cobalt's Battlemod loaded. Without it, everything works! I guess it's the battlemod that's causing the problems, and that's a shame because I use it to perform most of my stunts

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back