Recolor help

Should we talk about the Ruler of Pie elsewhere?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Warrior said:
Tapika the fox said:
If your guy has a shirt and lightning shoes I will sue you for copyright infrigment.
I WAS HERE FIRST. Get over it.
Actually, Tails was here before you, so Sega can sue you for copyright infringement on their character. :(
I meant about the shirt and stuff. Sure, I can't stop people from being Tails recolors, but copying my char? Man, that's wrong.

BlueZero4 said:
Yay! Someone actually read that post! *shot*

Whose post? I actually didn't see yours before I posted mine. =P

I like SMS,
1. because its fun to be over powered.
Once or twice, yeah. Just try him in match and CTF though. ;P

2. I appreciate other's work to try make this game funner, unlike you it seems.
Mig, I'm sure we all do. But we don't just praise all wads that come in, regardless of whether they're good or not (or, at least, in our opinion). SMS has a nice amount of effort done to it, but it's overpowered, and, most of the time, just ruins all the challenge there is to the game (and it has the unfair ability of being ability to shoot other players in coop by default). That, and it replaces the enemy sprites (and some effects) with some moderately unpleasing alternate eye-candy. The new boss really isn't much of an addition either. Faster? Big deal.

You know someone made SMS, right now they could feel bad about you not liking it so please keep those things to yourself
I'm sure Super Mystic Sonic couldn't give a damn. However, I do hope he's taking in constructive criticism - if he builds off of that, I might actually use it more often.
by the way i don't care if you don't like it I'm making it for fun, and for the fun of others who might like it.
Be our guest. You're not forbidden to make your own recolor, we just don't recommend that you release it to the public if it doesn't really add much to the game. We've had a lot of recolors released/announced in the near past.

This is getting WAY off topic all i needed was help in wad making (thanks shu by the way) can i lock this?

Christ, I make a big long post, and I'm already beaten by four. x_o

Tapika the fox said:
Blue Warrior said:
Tapika the fox said:
If your guy has a shirt and lightning shoes I will sue you for copyright infrigment.
I WAS HERE FIRST. Get over it.
Actually, Tails was here before you, so Sega can sue you for copyright infringement on their character. :(
I meant about the shirt and stuff. Sure, I can't stop people from being Tails recolors, but copying my char? Man, that's wrong.
Er, shirts and caps are extremely common, especially in the real world. I'm not sure that would be copyright infringement. <_<

EDIT: Yay, I'm beaten by another. :x

Oh, yes, I read that one. Can't remember what the Blue part came from, though....

Blue Warrior said:
BlueZero4 said:
Yay! Someone actually read that post! *shot*

Whose post? I actually didn't see yours before I posted mine. =P

I like SMS,
1. because its fun to be over powered.
Once or twice, yeah. Just try him in match and CTF though. ;P

2. I appreciate other's work to try make this game funner, unlike you it seems.
Mig, I'm sure we all do. But we don't just praise all wads that come in, regardless of whether they're good or not (or, at least, in our opinion). SMS has a nice amount of effort done to it, but it's overpowered, and, most of the time, just ruins all the challenge there is to the game (and it has the unfair ability of being ability to shoot other players in coop by default). That, and it replaces the enemy sprites (and some effects) with some moderately unpleasing alternate eye-candy. The new boss really isn't much of an addition either. Faster? Big deal.

You know someone made SMS, right now they could feel bad about you not liking it so please keep those things to yourself
I'm sure Super Mystic Sonic couldn't give a damn. However, I do hope he's taking in constructive criticism - if he builds off of that, I might actually use it more often.
by the way i don't care if you don't like it I'm making it for fun, and for the fun of others who might like it.
Be our guest. You're not forbidden to make your own recolor, we just don't recommend that you release it to the public if it doesn't really add much to the game. We've had a lot of recolors released/announced in the near past.

Look all I'm saying is I like how others make wads to help make the game funner, SMS is fun, if you don't like it ok, I DO ok? If YOU made a wad and other people were like "To overpowered" or "To under powered" or something else like "the sprites are crappy" would you not feel bad?, can we lock this yet?

MegaMig said:
Look all I'm saying is I like how others make wads to help make the game funner, SMS is fun, if you don't like it ok, i DO ok? If YOU made a wad and other people were like "To overpowered" or "To under powered" or something else like "the sprites are crappy" would you not feel bad?
Did you even read my post? Go through it again, please.
can we lock this yet?
Though that's technically backseat moderating, I do admin that I might have helped derail this topic. I'm more than willing to stop it if we come to a conclusion, though.

EDIT: Haha, did a staff member just add that poll? =P

EDIT2: Also, I forgot to add, I was given disapproval twice on a couple things I made. It bummed me out, sure, but at least I learned from it.

BlueZero4 said:
MegaMig said:
If YOU made a wad and other people were like"the sprites are crappy" would you not feel bad?
Code:
<Mig>Ugly Bowser!
Hypocrite....

MegaMig said:
Can we lock this yet?
Never gonna happen now.

was I asking YOU! I don't think so, your getting on my nerves man.

and as for the <Mig>Ugly Bower, that was kept in, until now...

MegaMig said:
BlueZero4 said:
MegaMig said:
If YOU made a wad and other people were like"the sprites are crappy" would you not feel bad?
Code:
<Mig>Ugly Bowser!
Hypocrite....

MegaMig said:
Can we lock this yet?
Never gonna happen now.

If you don't want someone to reply, use the PM system. If you post it publicly, then honestly, you're just asking for it. =P

Blue Warrior said:
MegaMig said:
BlueZero4 said:
MegaMig said:
Code:
<Mig>Ugly Bowser!
Hypocrite....

MegaMig said:
Can we lock this yet?
Never gonna happen now.

If you don't want someone to reply, use the PM system. If you post it publicly, then honestly, you're just asking for it. =P

Stupid me, i forgot about that, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back