Reala from Sonic CulT was arrested for sexually assulting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
a441, the real name for Pachuka has been known by administration of #srb2 Esper for a damn long time at this point. We have his name, phone number, address, and age. All of them match. Unless you want to believe that there is another 25 year-old internet user named Eric Robert Gray living in Atherton, CA who is dumb enough to rape a 15 year-old girl, then Pachuka was arrested, and that's it. We checked the facts before adding it to the topic of #srb2 Esper about 2 days ago.

Also, just so you know, a441, SFGHQ is a cesspool of some rather idiotic people, and you must understand that Pachuka was a rather nasty guy who did DOS attacks, flooding, and otherwise rather cruel and sometimes illegal things to almost every other community in the Sonic internet scene. Henceforth, his reputation for being an asshole is well deserved, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't glad to hear that he was in jail, facing a trial.

What everyone seems to ignore the most though is what he did. He sexually assaulted a 15 year-old girl. That is not something that anyone takes lightly. If he's convincted, he faces serious jail time. Hopefully the girl wasn't too seriously traumatized that it'll haunt her. I feel sorry for anyone who would end up being raped by anyone, and this situation is no different.

Amen Mystic, amen. I hate creeps like that who feel the need to do nasty, disturbing things like sexually assulting a minor. I have had my share of incidents reguarding reala in the past. He knows how to hack anything just about...

I also hope that the girl who was raped can get over what happened to her. It is a dispicible act of cruelity. Shadow Hog, that is not something to joke about.

And a441, almost everyone on this MB knows that you don't like me and would love to see me shunned by everyone here. Hell, I maybe the biggest n00b here, who knows, but when it comes to vile acts like these, I will always check the facts before posting.

Really, though, there's no actual PROOF that he did rape her..
Though, I don't know why anyone would lie about that.

It's not for money at least, Shuffle. Pachuka lives in his parent's garage...

While there isn't any outright proof except for her words publicly on the internet, there may certainly be evidence against him in the custody of the police. Pachuka's computer, his logs, his drug use, and all the people who he talked to are all potential real evidence against him.

He may be innocent, but that is for the trial to decide, not a bunch of people on the internet. I personally think he did it because all the signs of the things he did on the internet kinda lean in that direction. Thankfully, however, it is not my place to judge, and hopefully if he really is innocent he will be let off. If he did do it, however, I hope he rots in jail for a long, long time. He deserves it.

Did you not see the link Shuf? It's right there. Also, all the REAL #SRB2 ops know his name, where he lives, and all that stuff and it checks out.

SSC said:
Did you not see the link Shuf? It's right there. Also, all the REAL #SRB2 ops know his name, where he lives, and all that stuff and it checks out.

Yes, I saw the link, I read through the whole thing.

And even if all of the so called "Real #srb2 OPs" know his name, how is that proof that he did anything?

Also.. what makes you think that the accessirc #srb2 is 'fake'?

SSC, I have absolutely nothing against you. I hardly even noticed you posted this topic. The SFGHQ thread looked troll-like, so I questioned it.

I think about everyone on this board knows you're doing the "a441 hates me!!!111" routine to get attention. It's awfully silly of you.

O.o Reala got arrested for sexual assault?!?!?! What a shock (even though I knew eventually something like this would happen to reala)

a441 said:
SSC, I have absolutely nothing against you. I hardly even noticed you posted this topic. The SFGHQ thread looked troll-like, so I questioned it.

I think about everyone on this board knows you're doing the "a441 hates me!!!111" routine to get attention. It's awfully silly of you.

Please, I wouldn't waste my time trying to get attention from you. :/

Shuffle said:
SSC said:

Yes, I saw the link, I read through the whole thing.

And even if all of the so called "Real #srb2 OPs" know his name, how is that proof that he did anything?

I believe it's fake because it is not the official #srb2.

SSC said:
Shadow Hog, that is not something to joke about.

Get off his case. He was poking fun at Mystic's statement, not the girl's misfortune. Don't be so quick to scold people.

And who said that there couldn't be more than one official #srb2, anyway?

SSC said:
a441 said:

Please, I wouldn't waste my time trying to get attention from you. :/

Shuffle said:
SSC said:

I believe it's fake because it is not the official #srb2.

And how can it be fake if it's the on-topic one?

Guys, this is pathetic. You're arguing over the different IRC channels in a topic about rape. Get over yourselves.

Mystic, this is the Internet.

Lame as it is, whining about IRC channels is a thing people do on the Internet.

Talking about rape (or anything in the so-serious-that-practically-anything-you-can-possibly-say-is-immediately-offensive category) is not a thing to do on the Internet.

Yeah, personally I'd rather avoid either one, but you can hardly blame people for not displaying the proper "reverence" on a Web forum...

I don't expect it either, but I expect them to avoid the topic if they don't want to talk about the topic.

99% of the stuff on the internet isn't serious. Some stuff is. Treat the serious stuff with at least a LITTLE respect.

Huzzah. While it's kind of weird wishing doom on someone, I will be very glad if the Cult's comeback is halted. Hehe, I remember when we all started digging up info on him... While he tried to hide his real name, combining the whois information along with some information on the website, you could put his full name together.

He has a long history of conning women over the internet to send him naked pictures, etc.... I know one of them - a lot of the 'boob pix' he had on the website are actually of a fairly prominent Sonic Community individual...

Wow. I don't visit the rest of the Sonic community, and I didn't know who Reala is, but I really hope justice gets served to him. Rape is something I'd never wish on anybody else.

I wonder if this Reala person will try to discuss Sonic games with Bubba and the other inmates...

a441 said:
Wow. I almost want to register on this forum just so I can go over and say "YHBT. YHL. HAND."

Seashell Gray from Redwood City, CA is not Eric Robert Gray from Atherton, CA.

Do these people ever go outside? I didn't notice pages 2-4 when I first saw the link, but it just gets more and more disconcertingly idiotic.

Meh, if you want a little more proof,

http://web.archive.org/web/20031202060930/http://pachuka.sonic-cult.org

Tis an archive of Sonic Cult, where Pach stated his name as Seashell Robert Grey. Since Seashell is probably made-up (Who names their kid that?), it's not as much of a leap that his real name is Eric.

It figures that Pach would do something like this. Hope the girl's okay, if it really happened...

Edit: Forgot to enable HTML.

I actually liked Sonic Cult. Their Scarz forums contained some talented, dedicated hackers, and a lot of interesting discoveries were there.

USC said:
Tis an archive of Sonic Cult, where Pach stated his name as Seashell Robert Grey. Since Seashell is probably made-up (Who names their kid that?), it's not as much of a leap that his real name is Eric.

Plus, you can complete his name by going to his little "About Me" section where he posts a credits screenshot of a Sega game he did testing for, that has the name 'Eric Gray' in the screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back