Re- Curl

[Open Assets] Re- Curl V1.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

thesrb2fan12

That one guy making frontiers sonic
thesrb2fan12 submitted a new resource:

Re- Curl For sonic - Sonic Now can be in a spin after going on a spring

How this works is if you went on a spring and are descending or do anything triggering the fall animation you can curl back into a ball

Read more about this resource...
Post automatically merged:

here is picture i forgot to add it
srb20036.png

Last edited:
thesrb2fan12 submitted a new resource:

Re- Curl For sonic - Sonic Now can be in a spin after going on a spring

Read more about this resource...
Post automatically merged:

here is picture i forgot to add it View attachment 104140
Cool addon! Only works for sonic, but it works!

Quick heads up: make sure to only post your addon once. If it doesn't show up publicly, that means we haven't approved it yet.
If you wish to make changes to your submission and it isn't approved yet, you should wait for your initial post to be approved and post an update to that addon afterwards using our website's update feature!

Cool addon! Only works for sonic, but it works!

Quick heads up: make sure to only post your addon once. If it doesn't show up publicly, that means we haven't approved it yet.
If you wish to make changes to your submission and it isn't approved yet, you should wait for your initial post to be approved and post an update to that addon afterwards using our website's update feature!
it was a accident i was getting a error so uh it didnt tell me it was posted multiple times oops so sorry

Hey do you plan at all to do it with the other vanilla characters? Or possibly have them use their abilitys as well once they are curled up?

ah cul. Ty for the info! I'm hoping for their abilitys to be unlocked as well. If its possible I mean. Mostly wanna fly as tails once I hit a spring XD

ok so, is this supposed to happen?

Attachments

• srb20158.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 45
  • srb20160.gif
    9.4 MB · Views: 43
well, that wasn't what i mean, is the recurl not protecting like a spinjump

while it sounds op, it would make sense with the curl animation and the interaction with the springs.
its not meant to make the characters who cant spin jump curl into a ball after jumping

Heyo. So I've been using this for a while now and I've found some issues. Apparently the Re-Curl activates shield abilites as well (and messes with the whirlwind shield a bit weird as you will curl when you activate it). As well as it sometimes screws me over when hopping off a sping as it only activates when you are in your falling state (once you start going down after a spring launch). I dont know if anyone else finds this problematic. But can this possibly be fixed in a later release?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back