• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ray.wad (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SparkTheHedgehog said:
and in SEGASonic If I'm not mistaken he ran the same speed as mighty. So he should go the same speed as MightyRE.

Nah, you want to make him go slower because if im not mistaken, mighty to ray is like "sonic's tails".

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Or you could just, I dunno, make your own.
Mkay:
CopyofRAAYA1.png

Game-Styled...Like the previous 6 fingered one speedy made, but make it have a more...uh... "softer" look to it. Look at the char images in srb2 for an example.

H Y P E R said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Or you could just, I dunno, make your own.
Mkay:
CopyofRAAYA1.png
Nice shading, but that's about it. It should fit the SRB2 style more. You could probably edit Sonic into Ray with this pose easily, why not try that?

Nah, that would be too difficult.
I updated the first post with the final standing frames.
I also updated the character select pic:
RAAYCHAR.png

If you want I'll draw a picture on paper and scan it in and one of you can go over it in paint or something.

Even if you think it's OK, I'd like to throw in mine:

selectpiczd5.png

Yes, I used the colors from SpeedyLizard's char pic. Sue me. :P

If only this thing would fit, although I don't want to ruin it's quality. :/

And WTF I can draw?! :O!

I saw a pic of him and his chest area and his torso resembeled a circle.

If you mean the brown thing, it's his stomac pad... thing...

soleze7.png

Go over this to show what his sole looks like, this is incase I draw the bottom of his shoe, cause I actually feel like drawing a picture of him for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back