Rate the above user's avatar! Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
If memory serves correctly, "How Do I Jump?" was the most popular topic of all time. I have doubts of a simple avatar rating topic overthrowing such mass hilarity anytime soon.

true dat.

there was a topic going on xgen studios fourms called flam the above user. it was funny at first and reached 1000 pages. but it got to be too much so they closed it down.

Almost frogot
9/10

I've rated your avatar so many times so I'm going to rate flame's.
10/10 I can see the comercials (I think I spelled that wrong) now. "The SSN magnet whenever you need to find SSNtails This is what you need."

Omega the Hedgehog said:
If memory serves correctly, "How Do I Jump?" was the most popular topic of all time. I have doubts of a simple avatar rating topic overthrowing such mass hilarity anytime soon.

Linkage. I want to laugh at some idiots expense and entering "How do I jump" into the search doesn't turn the topic up

Any, 4/10 for THS. It's a recolour, nuff said.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Any, 4/10 for THS. It's a recolour, nuff said.

Oh and whats yours? A sprite? Heck it's not even an edited sprite.

3/10 Nuff said.

...You clearly missed the point of his avatar. It wasn't to show off a little sprite he didn't make, it was the joke. Yours is to show off an overpowered recolor/fancharacter you made with flashy, mediocre effects. Nuff said. :?

To Mystic: 9/10 IT'S A GIRL KTHNXBYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back