Rate the above user's avatar! Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/10 - I liked that picture of Zelda a lot. You've also framed and colored it well to make a nice avatar out of it.

High Hat 314 said:
Antiporcupine said:
Draykon: 8/10. Interesting style; it looks like Link is posessed or something (completely disregard that if I'm completely wrong :wink: )

Regardless of your request of disregard, I have to ask, have you ever played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?

If so, how old were you when you played them?

Uh.... not really. First, I'm exclusively a PC owner; the most I've played of consoles are at friends' houses and trial displays at stores. As is, the only official Sonic games I really get to play are Director's Cut and Heroes (and I am really REALLY hoping for the next-gen game rumors to be true). As for Legend of Zelda, I've only even tried Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and one of the more recent Game Boy versions (Elfish-something I think). I once tried to read the storyline of Ocarina of Time on Wikipedia, but got terribly lost in the process. In fact, I've probably had the most experience with Link through Smash Bros. Melee, because my neighbors used to own that.

Oh, finally: Walter: 7/10. Decent piece of work, but could use a little clean-up.

EDIT: Sorry, I started this post around an hour+1/2 ago and had to leave. FuriousFox: 6/10. Interesting; I don't see where the acid comes from.

Walter RPG's said:
High Hat 314: 2/10 damit! what is that?

Here's a little math for ya.

untitled2jt.png

The camcorder in his right hand is just a nod to machinima.

And to Antiporcupine 7/10 for effort. I can tell you made it on your own. You're off to a good start.

Antiporcupine said:
High Hat 314 said:
Antiporcupine said:
Draykon: 8/10. Interesting style; it looks like Link is posessed or something (completely disregard that if I'm completely wrong :wink: )

Regardless of your request of disregard, I have to ask, have you ever played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?

If so, how old were you when you played them?

Uh.... not really. First, I'm exclusively a PC owner; the most I've played of consoles are at friends' houses and trial displays at stores. As is, the only official Sonic games I really get to play are Director's Cut and Heroes (and I am really REALLY hoping for the next-gen game rumors to be true). As for Legend of Zelda, I've only even tried Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and one of the more recent Game Boy versions (Elfish-something I think). I once tried to read the storyline of Ocarina of Time on Wikipedia, but got terribly lost in the process. In fact, I've probably had the most experience with Link through Smash Bros. Melee, because my neighbors used to own that.

Oh, finally: Walter: 7/10. Decent piece of work, but could use a little clean-up.

EDIT: Sorry, I started this post around an hour+1/2 ago and had to leave. FuriousFox: 6/10. Interesting; I don't see where the acid comes from.
Uhuh, the wierd demon thing in my avatar wad Oni-Link, the result of a transformation mask so powerfull that it can only be used in a boss battle.
Anyway, now that I know what it is 8/10 to high hat.

High Hat 314 said:
Walter RPG's said:
High Hat 314: 2/10 damit! what is that?

Here's a little math for ya.

untitled2jt.png

The camcorder in his right hand is just a nod to machinima.

And to Antiporcupine 7/10 for effort. I can tell you made it on your own. You're off to a good start.

OMG Oo

okey...a hand...a weapon....DAMIT! sorry man but i think that THAT NOT a ava is! for me is an Avatar a Face or something in this area...

@Mystics Avatar
3/10 sorry dude... but you need a new... (and i have used that picture for my/your "charakter" in the Comic^^)

W.A.

Lostgame said:
I like it, it's "cutesy".

It's not real original, but I have nothing to complain about it. Penis.

7/10

Count: 4 profane. We can quote the message and cancel, you know.

Anyway, Walter, that pic is the source of all awesomeness.
9/10

6/10 Taimat. Zeshiro could do much better for you, believe me. Shame on you, Zeshiro.

To Walter: An avatar is a symbol of your image, and could be a picture, text, or whatever you want it to be. If you still can't see what it is, it's the Master Chief from Halo, dual wielding a sub-machine gun and a camcorder. Like I said, the camcorder is a nod to machinima.

The reason you can't see his body is because I decided not to draw it. A: I felt it was too difficult, and B: I felt that stick-figuring it would make it seem more cartoony and less serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back