Rate Sonic drawing

Critical_Hits

db fan that can read (rarest person alive)
As the name says, rate this sonic drawing (please give constructive criticism, and if you have nothing to say about it, dont)

Attachments

• 0e45de57-d74d-4455-80c7-4b2e5b971a63.png
    0e45de57-d74d-4455-80c7-4b2e5b971a63.png
    659.6 KB · Views: 79
As the name says, rate this sonic drawing (please give constructive criticism, and if you have nothing to say about it, dont)
Ooh, now this is actually pretty slick! I like how the shading style is reminicent of the one from SRB2's, along with everything else. Even the dust is here so the drawing can be more logical!

One major criticism however: the drawing lines. This is easily lookable on the right eye, hands and belly. The belly is really a nitpick at best, since i like it being in a perfect circle.

But overall, pretty great! I'd give it a 8/10 in numerical rating, and B+ in alphabetical rating.

better than all of my drawings, i dont know if you are super talented or many practice, 9.8/10 only for the line art, thats something what can be polished

nice! 9.5/10

0.5 taken away because:
i can tell this was made in ibis paint/ painttool sai, and i can see that strength and expansion were probably not turned to 0, so it makes these weird lines in the color.
IMG_3038.jpeg

(this is what takes them away btw)
IMG_3037.jpeg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back