Rate any of people's drawings!

Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
Show people your drawings and rate them as well, you don't have to draw them as well if you want. Rate there own drawing, help them improve, make them be successful!

EXAMPLE:

Amy Calling Someone.png

EXAMPLE 2:

8 out of 10, not so bad of a drawing but maybe fix a little of issues.

Show people your drawings and rate them as well, you don't have to draw them as well if you want. Rate there own drawing, help them improve, make them be successful!

EXAMPLE:

View attachment 112210

EXAMPLE 2:

8 out of 10, not so bad of a drawing but maybe fix a little of issues.
7/10 the proportions are a little weird and the green dont have shading, but the colors are very good and the style fits very well in srb2

heres my drawing

chispiblast.png

In this draw i wanted to make my dog with the srb2 style, but i dont think what it fits very well, and i forget the light in the eyes, and the bandana (idk how to say pañuelo in english but its like a bandana but in the neck) looks weird, and i dont think what the sharpei wrinkles are noticeable, but the colors are cool, 7/10

7/10 the proportions are a little weird and the green dont have shading, but the colors are very good and the style fits very well in srb2

heres my drawing

View attachment 112212

In this draw i wanted to make my dog with the srb2 style, but i dont think what it fits very well, and i forget the light in the eyes, and the bandana (idk how to say pañuelo in english but its like a bandana but in the neck) looks weird, and i dont think what the sharpei wrinkles are noticeable, but the colors are cool, 7/10
THAT DOG IS SO CUTE! 10/10! :wonderful:

heres my drawing

View attachment 112212

8/10
About something that is tied on its neck, I think you mean scarf. You could use a reference though. But anyways the art seems pretty well :grin:

Also just to remind you clearly you have your image not being set for some reason. Anyway back on topic, thank you for that, I checked and actually amy does have green shading on her clothing. I kinda like your drawing, you seem to go indepth with srb2's style. it doesn't look so bad. I think you could've added a few details. But it's good 7 out of 10.

What is Ultra Sonic? Never in my life have I heard of that transformation/character.
basically the middle of base sonic and super sonic
Post automatically merged:

I'd assume that this is Sonic's most powerful form in the those comics. Not really sure since i never read them.
well, sonic in the super form loses to many rings and become ultra sonic, so, its like super but without many rings

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back