Rare hosting issue

A'Dilla

For The Win!
This has happened to me twice now in different SRB2 Servers, and I posted this in the discord server. But realized I should probably post it here instead.

So, there's this rare chance that when joining a server, you cannot see anyone in the game or their typing. Only the host's (Who's name doesn't show correctly (They are called Player 1)) text can be seen. If I can name this I would probably name this glitch the Server Bug.

srb20168.gif

The only way to fix this is to exit and reenter.
srb20170.gif

But does any mac users tend to have this problem too like me? And does this happen to Windows users as well?

Actually, it's been happening to me nearly every time I've joined a server for the past little while! The difference is:
(a) I can sometimes still see others, but not all the others.
(b) When this happens, changing character does nothing. When rejoining, it will then rejoin you with the different character.
I thought it was an issue on my side of things. It's happened on Linux and Android for me.

Actually, it's been happening to me nearly every time I've joined a server for the past little while! The difference is:
(a) I can sometimes still see others, but not all the others.
(b) When this happens, changing character does nothing. When rejoining, it will then rejoin you with the different character.
I thought it was an issue on my side of things. It's happened on Linux and Android for me.
That sounds like Chatbug to me, Not sure about the A problem, but B problem is chatbug. It happens alot.

I've also seen the things described in this thread, I'm on windows. Sometimes I see other people victim to it without them even knowing. Another symptom is seeing players walking into walls and such, cause what they see on their end is not in sync with the server, or maybe it's you that's not in sync with everyone else? it gets pretty confusing and weird.

srb20007.gif

So, it happened again. I decided to Mash it into one gif this time so I don't look like I'm lying.

So i have how to do it
Step 1:join a server when they are in intermission
Step 2: profit
Trust me its what happens
Intermiesion fucking up with the new resync system

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back