• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Random WIP stuff I have...

Whoexer9

Life gives you lemons~
Now, after releasing Easter Ruins (kart) and World Map Zone (vanilla), what's next for me? That's where this thread comes in.

(FOR VANILLA)

None for now...

(FOR KART)

Thing 1: My character pack...

Since all of the cool kids do it. so I said "why not?" BUT, my drawing skills aren't the best. But nonetheless, I've managed to make a character. I'll release my character pack when I have two characters. Only one is finished so far... I mean we have the Doise now, but what about...
kart0000.gif

THE NOISE HIMSELF?! Yes, the Pizza Gremlin from Pizza Tower makes it in to SRB2Kart! Quite noisy, huh?
kart0002.gif

His stats will be revealed when He and some other dude is released.
kart0001.png

Ok what th-

#--------------#

Any ideas, improvements, comments, and support? Please post your message below, I might get to it right away. Also I'll update the main post If I get some projects going.

• Cool!
Reactions: Dee
Guys, Don't panic... But Ring Racers has dropped and my character pack plus my upcoming track pack is going to Ring Racers instead of SRB2 Kart. Hope you understand!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back