Race in the factory! (R_ChemicalPlant.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
This has got to be the best race map I have ever made in the history in which I made maps in.

This is basically what a Race map version of probably chemical factory would look like.

I've been working on this map for the past few days (past 3 days I think), and I've added some neat little gimmicks to the map that I'm sure you all will enjoy.

Screenshots:
srb20001bb8.png

Hey look, Is that what I think it is?

srb20004tm4.png

Starting area

srb20005kj5.png

Hey, Look at this, Press the right button and you can progress through the level

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/emkzex (Mirror 1)
http://www.flaminghedgehog.php0h.com/Srb2/Maps/R_ChemicalPlant.wad (Mirror 2)

WOAH, Is that a slope!?

*Download at Light Speed*

EDIT- Holy wow, you not only sloped it, you also put in a Zoom tube!

Sykotic said:
WOAH, Is that a slope!?

*Download at Light Speed*

No it isnt a slope, just some stairs :P

the music in this stage is very good, and suits the level as it is the Chemical plant music.

However a complaint to make, if you jump on top of the pipe that sucks you in your character is stuck there unable to move.

If it's made by flame, it HAS to be good!

*clickety-clickety-click!*

Rating to follow...whenever I get the chance to play it...

Aegix said:
If it's made by flame, it HAS to be good!

That's right. Almost everything I make is good.

At least it isnt done half-assed like other people do their maps.

Sykotic said:
EDIT- Holy wow, you not only sloped it, you also put in a Zoom tube!

Actually, I managed to put in 2 zoomtubes. The second one was tough to get in, seeing as the first one always wanted to go to the second one.

I think I may have found the other zoom tube, but I'm not sure. I found an area that when I spin dash under it, I start to accend and I keep getting slower until I come to a complete stop. I also can't move when doing this. Is this the other zoom tube?

I know that error in which you are talking about. And YES I Did encounter it during my testing, but when I released it, it worked fine. Try redownloading it or Warping into it again. I dont see the error in this version that I released

I will try to redown loading it and then see what happens.

Edit: I downloaded it again and the hidden zoom-tube worked 4/5 times I tried it.

When was Sonic able to fly? O_O

No offense, but it doesn't fit for a race level to me, because it has dead ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back