Quick SA2 question

Idk what to put bruh

Are you my life? cuz i hate ya.
So i recently finished sa1 and planning on buying sa2, and like sa1 i plan on using mods to restore the dc version or better: the dc version plus everything good the gamecube version brought, if this exist. But on steam, there is sa2 AND a battle DLC, so i need to know: if i buy sa2 will it be the dreamcast version and the battle dlc restore the gamecube version? Or i'l get sa2 gamcube and the battle dlc adds all it's extra content?

Battle dlc is just an online mode. The game itself is a port of the game cube version.

The bare Steam release of SA2 is the pretty much the Gamecube release just without the extra features that differentiated it from the Dreamcast one. (I.E. it looks like the Gamecube release just without the extended multiplayer mode and new chao minigame.) The Battle DLC just adds those features back.
Battle dlc is just an online mode. The game itself is a port of the game cube version.
Online mode?

Atleast I think. Lemme check.
Post automatically merged:

It ads extra stuff. I was wrong.

The bare Steam release of SA2 is the pretty much the Gamecube release just without the extra features that differentiated it from the Dreamcast one. (I.E. it looks like the Gamecube release just without the extended multiplayer mode and new chao minigame.) The Battle DLC just adds those features back.

Online mode?
thx👍

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back