Quick bit of help... thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I started my SRB2 emblem hunt recently (which is surprising, normally I don't bother to unlock secrets). I managed to get all the emblems on my own, except one. Where do you find the Knux emblem for THZ1?

I searched this board for a topic that already answered my question, but I didn't find any. Any help would be appreciated.

Where there is the long (violet) fall , fly with Tails or climb with Knuckles
You'll have what you want :)
EDIT: Excuse me for my bad english

tails92 said:
Where there is the long (violet) fall , fly with Tails or climb with Knuckles
You'll have what you want :)
EDIT: Excuse me for my bad english

Um, that's where Tails's emblem is, not Knuckles's...

It's close enough to 3000+. I can always overclock.

Keep in mind that I have money constraints. So I had to build a cheaper comp. I'll upgrade when I need to. This comp (excluding the monitor, I had a spare) cost me $650 to build. And that was pretty much all I had. I'm only 15 ya know.

That's more than I have, and I'm 17.

$16. Figures, dunnit? Who knows, maybe a future career at Burger King could help... or anywhere...

Yeah. Besides, my comp is aimed at well-roundededness. Good processor, Good g-card (none of that integrated crap) and plenty of RAM.

Incidentally, that's exactly what I'M aiming for, too. Though I might go a bit crazy on the graphics card end of things, I dunno. I'll have to wait to see my salary before I buy jack...

My g-card isn't the latest and greatest, but it's good enough for me (for now). A eVGA Geforce 6600GT. Doom 3 Ultra runs 60 half the time, 30 the other half.

I always splurge on the I/O, and skimp everywhere else. So I end up with a really fast hard disk and memory, and a slow cpu and video card.

I don't like waiting for windows to pop up after I click on something.

I have an IBM/Hitachi 120GXP. My ram is Corsair PC133 CL2. I don't have any DDR machines.

I'd do a RAID5 stripe & mirror if I could justify the cost for it...

SSNTails said:
I have an IBM/Hitachi 120GXP. My ram is Corsair PC133 CL2. I don't have any DDR machines.

I'd do a RAID5 stripe & mirror if I could justify the cost for it...
:D When I say DDR 400, I did not mean a DDR machine. It's a RAM type.

PC133= bad. CL2= good.

Yeah, Raid 5 costs a lot of money. Too many hard disks involved. I really don't bother with RAID... I don't really need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back