• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Questions about 101 Mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratzean

I have some questions about the 101 Mapping.

It's possible, to have maps, which only supports the TAG and H&S gametype?
Because I have maps, which perhaps are to difficult for match, but good for Tag in my opinion.

And can I use koopa shells for Match or CTF-Maps or is this a problem?

Give it a way, to autofix to many rings, wrong placed weapons or monitor placements?

Tough, a map is a map, the idea of Koopa Shells is goo if your map is Mario themed, otherwise, it will be weird. Concerning gametypes I think this is possible too.

I mean, that the most maps have Tag AND Match, but not only one of this gametypes.

I know, how I can put this into the header, but I want to know, if it's ok, to use >only< Tag and H&S without Match, because for some of my maps, like Soniccastle in my mappack it's better to use only Tag (and H&S), because they are to difficult for Match I think.

Nobody going to come and arrest if you don't give your maps Match support, if that's what you mean. It's your map, do whatever you want with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back