question for car guys here: whats your favorite/dream car?

super sonic running

still lazy super sonic on SRB2Net :)
my favorite car has to be the devel 16, i mean its the fastest car in the world. i,ll let you see a picture of it. 16.jpg

My favorite car is a 1987 Plymouth Reliant Coupe, sadly, i don't own one, but hey, here's a picture i found on google.

Attachments

• 1987_plymouth_reliant-pic-39551-1600x1200.jpeg
    1987_plymouth_reliant-pic-39551-1600x1200.jpeg
    331.2 KB · Views: 89
Nissan 240SX all the way. I got that car at the beginning in Underground 2, and I fucking dominated with it. Didn't even bother using my alterative Strat which was getting the Mitsubishi at Stage 4 (mainly because I forgot it).
If y'all wanna see the photo of the car, I will gladly provide it to you.

That's not me in the picture btw. Just some dude who converted the arcade into an actual vehicle.

Not intrested in cars that much, but I would kill to have an original Volkswagen Beetle

YOU’VE BEEN FREAKING HIT BY THE

|^^^^^^^^^^^^](ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
| KAWAII TRUCK | ‘|”“”;.., ___.
|_…_…______===|= _|__|…, ] |
”(@ )’(@ )”“”“*|(@ )(@ )*****(@    ⊂(゚Д゚⊂⌒) NO KAWAII TRUCK NO!!!

MOTHERVUCKER ONCE YOU'VE BEEN HIT, YOU HAVE TO HIT EIGHT WUCKING KAWAII MASS PEOPLE! IF YOU GET HIT AGAIN YOU’LL KNOW YOU'RE REALLY SO BUCKING KAWAII IT'S SO DUCKING SUGOI PEOPLE WILL PISS THEIR PANTS AND POOOP BRICKS AND YOU WILL BE THE MOTHERTRUCKING LORD OF THE FOTHERMUCKING KAWAII! IF YOU BREAK THIS MOTHER CHAIN, YOU'LL BE CURSED WITH UNKAWAIINESS AND NESS FOR 9000 YEARS SO PASS IT; HIT WHO EVER YOU THINK IS KAWAII.

something like this, but closer to what they used in one of the park scenes where it was a real car.
1695686556962.png

I just want a new and decent Hybrid car, I hate paying for gas and I'm not particularly fond of pure electric cars due to them still relying on Coal power plants for electricity in some areas

Not exactly a car but, the feisar prototype from wipeout 2048.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back