Question about editing characters in the selection screen

So this is pretty simple probably, but I've never modded this game before, how do you edit character's entries in the character selection screen? And more specifically, can you outright remove a character's slot from an already made mod? To be exact, I just have a specific way/orders I have my mod characters loaded, which includes the Extra Life and Jelly Tails mod, which have their own single character slots, but also a slot where you have both of them and can switch between them with a button (like with Crystal Sonic and Rose Gold Amy.) Basically, I want to remove the single slots for Extra Life and Jelly Tails while keeping the slot for both of them at once. Is this possible to do and if so how? Thanks

Yeah,this has to be moved to Questions About Making Addons discussion.These guys nowdays just write their threads into a wrong discussion just for administrators to move the thread into correct discussion.

Yeah,this has to be moved to Questions About Making Addons discussion.These guys nowdays just write their threads into a wrong discussion just for administrators to move the thread into correct discussion.
That is both unnecessarily condescending and unhelpful of you to say.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back