Question about digital input.

TheFr0stByte

Classic Casual
Ok so, humor me. Because what I'm about to talk about is rather pointless. What I would LIKE to attempt is to modify the strength of digital directional inputs. Essentially simulating an analog stick but on a dpad (think Mario 64 DS). I've browsed the various settings and character control parameters and I'm not finding much of anything I can mess with. The way the dpad input works right now is that Sonic instantly goes towards whatever direction you input, but I would like more of a smooth transition towards that direction instead.

And yes, I naturally understand this is all fixed just by using an analog stick. Like I said humor me. Anyone have any ideas?

Ok so, humor me. Because what I'm about to talk about is rather pointless. What I would LIKE to attempt is to modify the strength of digital directional inputs. Essentially simulating an analog stick but on a dpad (think Mario 64 DS). I've browsed the various settings and character control parameters and I'm not finding much of anything I can mess with. The way the dpad input works right now is that Sonic instantly goes towards whatever direction you input, but I would like more of a smooth transition towards that direction instead.

And yes, I naturally understand this is all fixed just by using an analog stick. Like I said humor me. Anyone have any ideas?
Again, I don't understand why youre putting the approximation of hell onto your thumb but, try using joytokey, they probably have an option for that

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back