QUE LE PASO A DC-MODERN SONIC Y A DC-UGLY KNUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

acc30

Que rayos le paso a el modelo de dc- modern sonic, y a dc-ugly knux que ivan a ser hechos por mint o menta en español

I request that you and I, together with some of your dead sky friends, make the models of DC-MODERN SONIC AND DC-UGLY KNUCKLES, adding some models of mine in a new pack of 3d models

I request that you and I, together with some of your dead sky friends, make the models of DC-MODERN SONIC AND DC-UGLY KNUCKLES, adding some models of mine in a new pack of 3d models
Rule 15 + i have literally no experience with models

Instead of requesting people to make things for you, why don't you try to do them yourself first?

There are programs and resources for you to learn.
I don't know of any myself as I'm not a modeler, but if you were to make a new thread and ask, some users may give you pointers.

I ALREADY TOLD YA ITS DISCONTINUED
WHY ARE YOU YELLING!
If someone asks a question that you already answered, you can just say "Hey, I already answered your question here: <link>".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back