• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Purple Guy MOD [CAME BACK]

Is the mod dead or forgotten? I haven't heard anything about it in so long
the coder kept forgetting to work on it and has since retired, I plan on overhauling the sprites to look more "scott made" and maybe getting someone else to fix the axe issue so it can be hosted in multiplayer
 
the coder kept forgetting to work on it and has since retired, I plan on overhauling the sprites to look more "scott made" and maybe getting someone else to fix the axe issue so it can be hosted in multiplayer
Sad the coder retired but I'm happy it's still at least receiving some sprite changes
 
aftonnewdesign.png

after being gone for basically forever, William Afton is finally back and better than ever now that I'm going to redo everything the old artist (me) made

I will also try to keep this forum updated more often, tho last time I did that nobody was here anyway...... :|
might also figure out how to fix the axe so he can be multiplayer viable
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top