Pros and Cons of Sonic the hedgehog(2006)

Will you be buying "Sonic the hedgehog"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yesssskz4.jpg

That will be all, thank you.

Heh heh I'm stupid I've never preordered any games I buy them after a month or so after they come out (Lower prices :mrgreen: ).

Super mystic sonic said:
If they would close in the camera, remove the team characters and make 1 character, and edit the levels to be Sonic only I'd love SH. Do you even know what I'm trying to do all the time in it? I'm trying to find a way to complete all levels with Sonic only using the tornado and hil jump to reach Knuckles' and Tails's heights.

I've always wanted to play as just one character in SH. It would be allot better if you had the choice between playing in a team, or just as one character. I also try just to use sonic to reach tails' and knuckles' heights. But i play it anyway (although i haven't played it in like forever)

1-Up said:
down payment.
con: not for wii

You realise that by wanting the game for Wii, your going against the whole point of the console?

The Wii is designed for innovation, not the same old platforming games we've been having for years, if you do seriously want this game for the Wii, then maybe the console isn't right for you? The Wii was not designed with games like STH2006 in mind, it was designed for games like Secret Rings.

...That said, I'll definately be picking up a copy of STH2006, and if the specualtion of a demo comming out on monday are true, I'l be sure to post some impressions here ;).

The game was pretty pointless, since the whole story never happened, everyone who played it basicly wasted a piece of their life for nothing.

I still consider it Bootleg Sonic Adventure.

No, not all of it was erased. Iblis/Solaris(/Mephiles?) existed beforehand, and they didn't afterwards. Logically, you'd think that Elise's dad is still alive, but that wasn't specified. Silver's future should also be happy.

I also suddenly have this strange urge to say "Sonic made a good future in Zone 1."

Heh... This game had so many cons.... And yet everyone looked forward to it when it was announced.
...Even Omega was looking forward to it!

BlueZero4 said:
I also suddenly have this strange urge to say "Sonic made a good future in Zone 1."
What... You didn't know that this was a crappy remake of Sonic CD with added OVA elements?

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
What... You didn't know that this was a crappy remake of Sonic CD with added OVA elements?

Funny, I thought it was a crappy remake of Sonic 1.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
I want that game but i do not have a 360 i wanna see a PS3 rating when it comes out if xbox 360 is better ill get that system AND Sonic The Hedgehog

(Wii is pronounced Wee i saw it at the website. wierd i used to call it W-I-I)
Gosh, I was a noob back then. Well the game sucks. Everything sucks about it except the Music and Graphics.

:D speaking as the final boss on the game, i hav to agree with Ashura, the story was a bit confusing @_@, the plot wasn't detailed enough, and i believe that the gameplay shouldn't revolve around Soleanna City even if its the main area of the game itself. [Music ownted, fav song: His World (2nd Version) - Zebrahead "Sonic The Hedgehog: Vocal Traxx"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back